Rechercher dans ce blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Mark Zuckerberg Explains Infamous Excessive Face Sunscreen Photo - HYPEBEAST

During a recent Instagram Live session, Mark Zuckerberg explained his infamous excessive face sunscreen photo. Despite not being the first time the Facebook Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and controlling shareholder touched on the interesting image, this time he cleared things up once and for all.

Zuckerberg notes that he slathered his face with a copious amount of the topical product in an attempt to throw off paparazzi that were intruding on his vacation in Hawaii last summer. “I really should have thought that one through more. I noticed there was this paparazzi guy following us and, so I was like, ‘Oh I don’t want him to recognize me so you know what I’m gonna do? I’m just gonna put a ton of sunscreen on my face.’ And that backfired.”

The tech figure went on to admit “no one needs to be wearing that much sunscreen” and shared how he feels about the photo now. “I’m glad people can laugh about it. I laugh about it and I think it’s pretty funny.”

Check out Mark Zuckerberg’s now-infamous photo below.

In case you missed it, Elon Musk recently spoke about the journey to Mars noting “honestly, a bunch of people probably will die in the beginning.”

Read Full Article

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Article From & Read More ( Mark Zuckerberg Explains Infamous Excessive Face Sunscreen Photo - HYPEBEAST )
https://ift.tt/3e1W6Ed
Business

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Featured Post

Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: American Airlines, AutoZone, GlaxoSmithKline and others - CNBC

In this article VIR TSLA GSK-GB DBI AZO AAL Check out the companies making headlines before the bell: American A...

Postingan Populer